5 Reasons Not to Install Your Own Water Heater
- Installing a water heater requires expertise in plumbing and electrical work, both of which can be dangerous if done incorrectly.
- It can be difficult to accurately determine the water pressure, gas supply, and water quality, all of which can have a significant effect on the performance of the water heater.
- Improper installation of a water heater can void the warranty and lead to expensive repairs down the line.
- If a water heater is not installed correctly, it can pose a safety hazard and cause a fire or other damage.
- Professional plumbers are trained and certified to install water heaters safely and correctly, and they will have the necessary tools and supplies to do the job.
Olson's is your trusted professional air conditioning, heating and plumbing service provider.
Trusted Professionals for Your Air Conditioning and Heating Needs
Locate your nearest Olson's today!